Covid Safety Policy
Confident Travel with Covid Safety
Travel looks very different now but our priorities remain the same. We are totally committed to providing you a safe and relaxing break and our newly designed and revamped rooms are designed with both comfort and safety in mind. The design of self contained, self catering rooms throughout the premises was conceived around Covid Safety protocols.
Peace of Mind at the Ramblers’ Rest – Covid Safety
The health and safety of our guests is our highest priority. We deliver high standards of hygiene at all times, in all areas of our guest house. In response to the prevalence of COVID-19, we have put an extensive range of procedures in place, ensuring the personal safety of each and every guest and member of staff; giving you peace of mind during your stay. These practices were developed in line with Who guidelines.
Please note that these measures are provided as guidelines only, and we reserve the right to update on a daily basis without prior notice given the evolving nature of the pandemic.
We would like to assure you that your safety and comfort, along with that of our staff and their families is our top priority. Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19 and Covid safety we have trained our staff on the best hygiene policies and implemented additional measures to ensure your peace of mind.
- We are dedicated to enhanced cleaning and disinfection of the building continual throughout the day.
- Common touch points in the building are being sanitised continually, such as door handles, light switches and counters.
- For everyone’s safety staff will undertake lateral flow testing twice per week.
- Social distancing throughout our premises is expected.
- All rooms are designed with self-catering in mind to ensure guests can rest and sleep safely.
- Payment can be arranged in advance to ensure that there will be no groups gathering in reception to checkout.
- We have sanitiser points in all public areas and back of house areas.
- We have a “Non-Touch Policy” for our team and would ask that our guests do the same. With great mutual respect and understanding we will get through this challenge.
- We will continue to monitor our health and safety policies and will update in line with current thinking.
- Staff and customers are not permitted to enter the building if they are feeling in any way unwell and we would ask that you advise us if you start to feel unwell while on the premises.
- All rooms are aired before arrival and after departure of guests with windows left open for a period of at least 2 hours. We would ask that you would open your windows on departure.
We would ask you to be equally vigilant and inform us if you feel unwell or have been compromised before arriving at the Ramblers’ Rest.
If you have any further questions feel free to contact us by on 01822 66 50 50 or email at email@example.com.